• Nine titles (plus an additional 13 hectares of leasehold to be transferred)
• Excellent location, the best little dairy farm on the town boundary
• Walking distance to schools, café and farm services
• Mix of very good flats, easy to medium contour
• Mairoa ash and silt loam soils
• Riparian planting to waterways
• Good and improved infrastructure
• Very good water supply and reticulation
• Very good family dwelling, brick, three bedrooms, open-plan
Excellent opportunity for a family to invest in a low cost seasonal dairy farm.
Inspection Protocol. Clean Vehicle, Foot bath and Virkon spray on and off site.