My instructions are clear, this farm must be sold, settlement date 2 December 2019.
• 108 hectares, flat to easy rolling dairy unit
• Milking 230 cows, all grass system with three year production average of 74,757kgMS
• Good water available pumped and gravity fed through 32mm main water line and
25mm and 20mm to troughs in each paddock
• Seven wire post and batten external fencing and 2-3 wire electric internals in excellent
• Farm buildings include 22 aside herringbone cowshed, 300 cow concrete feed pad,
6-bay calf shed, two half round haybarns and concrete floor workshop located beside
• Lovely 4-bedroom, open plan bungalow with new kitchen, bathroom, polished
floorboards, new paint and carpet
• Additional one bedroom sleepout with new en-suite, perfect for workers
accommodation or older children
This farm is a very tidy dairy unit located in an affordable dairy farming district.
Tender : Closing 2pm, Thursday, 17th October 2019 (unless sold prior by private treaty)
Call Chelly on 022 697 8779 to view.
There are currently no open homes.