1.3937 hectares - Te Tumu Road, Te Puke
• 0.8 Hectares Hayward Green with Early start premiums
• Scope to increase area to 1 canopy hectare
• Low Altitude - Prime for conversion to Gold
• Huge potential for increased production
• 95% Class 1 fruit, TZG 0.74, 34.9
• Solid brick family home of three bedrooms two bathrooms, large rumpus room plus office.
• A large solid workshop shed with 3 phase power, ideal as a contractor’s base.
• Town water supply
A great opportunity to enter the kiwifruit industry with a well set up orchard achieving early start premiums. This orchard is prime for Gold conversion at only 16 meters above sea level and only 8 minutes from Te Puke.
There are currently no open homes.
Fixed Floor Coverings
Hob - Electric
Stove - Electric
Washing Machine Taps