Charming four bedroom, renovated home on 1.34 hectares, located only 17 minutes to Invercargill and 25 minutes to Gore with many features to enjoy;
- Open-plan kitchen/dining/living
- High-spec kitchen featuring polished rimu floors, benches and built-in cabinetry plus a porcelain butler's sink and second sink in the breakfast bar.
- Four bedrooms plus study, bathroom with large shower and bath plus a separate toilet.
- Mud-room and separate laundry.
- Two heat pumps, woodburner, bathroom heater, HRV and heat transfer system.
- Fully double-glazed windows, updated roof, insulation, wiring, plumbing and cladding on most of the home.
- Versatile garage and sleep-out.
- Large lawns, attractively laid out rose beds and hedging and raised vegetable gardens.
- Fully fenced for children and pets, with sandpit and playground.
- Two-bay shed, hen house and a large room outside (part of former school), used as a games room/man cave.
- Excellent fencing and shelter-belts, water to the two paddocks and orchard.
Price by negotiation over $495,000