Lifestyle & Income
- Large greenhouses totalling 1,500m2, supplying flowers to Christchurch flower market, lillies, gypsophila etc for 33 years. Records available to genuine Purchasers
- 1980's, two storey, four - five bedroom family home
- Christmas tree block and separate woodlot
- 8.9 hectares plus ADC lease
- Close to town boundary
- Beautiful mature grounds including native trees, spa pool, sheds etc
- A great place to bring up a family, with secondary income opportunities.
After nurturing this property for the last 30 years the Vendors are sadly on the move.
Along with a handy to town location they have lovingly established a business growing flowers to supply direct into the Christchurch wholesale auction market for florists.
Purchasers do not have to take up this option, but it has been a great additional income earner, allowing a flexible lifestyle and family home that could be yours now.
Purchasing now you will be able to reap the benefits of the 2019/2020 flower season.
$880,000 includes Land, Buildings, Flowers, Stock, Plant, Business and Goodwill.
GST (if any) may be applicable on these items.