Sunia moved with her husband Jens, a licensed architectural designer, and daughter Larissa to Ahipara after visiting New Zealand for six years on holidays. They found themselves drawn back to the place the family had fallen in love with and now call home, the Far North.
Being involved for over 29 years in International Real Estate, Sales and Marketing, also including “Turn- Key” off-plan projects, Sunia has a time-tested reputation as an effective salesperson, manager and business owner. She has gained extensive knowledge and experience. Her strengths are an exceptional understanding of vendor and buyer needs, building strong relationships, strategic planning and action, solving problems, negotiation and follow up. She speaks English, German and Spanish.
Sunia is a fully qualified and licensed real estate consultant with a National Certificate in Real Estate. After working in the New Zealand housing industry for three years, she started her successful real estate career in Kaitaia and joined the Farmlands Real Estate Team in 2018.
Available to shareholders and members of the public, Farmlands markets all property types, from residential to lifestyle, rural and commercial, achieving, best results to the satisfaction of both vendors and buyers. Sunia is dedicated and passionate about helping people accomplish their goal of completing a successful real estate transaction. For her clients and customers, Sunia capitalises on the nationwide network Farmlands Real Estate offers.
- Skills and experience.
- 29 years of experience.
- Communication skills, negotiation, problem solving, sales and marketing, targeted Marketing.
- Languages - English, German, Spanish.
- Make your real estate transaction a good experience.
- Vendors, contact me for a free appraisal and get results. Buyers, let me find the right property for you.
- Would you like to be one of the first to hear about new up-coming listings? Get in touch with your needs and subscribe Sunia’s mailing list.
- Real Estate is Sunia’s passion and she looks forward to working with you.
- Residential - Lifestyle - Rural