To get to this point my career path has been:
• Ag Commerce degree via Lincoln College.
• Field supervisor with Maori Affairs in New Plymouth and Taumarunui.
• Registered as a Public Valuer in 1984.
• Became Farm Manager of Whakarawa Trust (a 2400ha Maori Trust ownership property) at Turangi for 6 years.
• Moved to become the Farm Manager of Waitoru Station (a 1600ha freehold and leasehold, of overseas ownership and then NZ corporate property) at Pio Pio for 10 years.
• In 2000 established my own business in consultancy, valuation and development.
• In 2003 developed the 68 lot subdivision at Aotea Harbour and still hold ownership today.
• In 2009 I obtained my real estate licence and withdrew from valuation in 2014.
Specialising in farm and lifestyle sales, having been on both sides of the table and still actively farming and property developing, I offer professional assistance to vendors to achieve the best market results, for their real estate requirements, and future purchasing outcomes.
As a shareholder of Farmlands, the opportunity to join Farmlands Real Estate, in Te Kuiti and to be part of developing and forging the real estate brand whilst continuing the Farmlands culture from the ground floor is special. Our real estate team has set the challenge of having a strong market share within a couple of years.
If you are in the market either as a vendor or a purchaser, check us out at the Farmlands Te Kuiti office.