Chelly has had the privilege of a successful career and has lived in the UK, France, Australia, Singapore and has returned home, back to the Waikato to raise her family.
Farm succession has always been openly discussed within her family and fortunately her succession story has been a huge success. Chelly now owns a farm having bought her first dairy farm in June 2017 and understands wholeheartedly what buying a piece of NZ real estate feels like.
Being a woman in this rural space is challenging and rewarding, Chelly loves to:
- be able to help people make the right choices when selling and buying
- help diverse groups of people; young, old, first timers, woman farmers
- fly her drone and capture great farm photos on fine sunny days
- establish trusting and enduring relationships, and
- nurture throughout the entire sales process.
Real Estate is Chelly’s business and she is part of the Farmlands Waikato team, specialising in rural and lifestyle sales, and is available to listen and offer help with you to discuss the marketing and sale of your farming business.